Olivarez Madruga, P.C. (“OM”) is a “boutique” law firm specializing in public agency representation and litigation with a special emphasis in municipal law, education, employment, tort and construction matters. The Firm was established in 2010 by Rick R. Olivarez, Terence J. Gallagher and Richard E. Padilla.
Our attorneys possess extensive “large firm” and public sector experience and have graduated from some of the nation’s premiere law schools, including USC, Hastings, Notre Dame and U.C. Berkeley, to name just a few. Our attorney team possesses significant experience and expertise in the areas of general litigation, Brown Act compliance, Public Records Act compliance, public contracts, employment, public agency ethics and conflicts of interest, municipal finance, election and ballot initiative matters, redevelopment, environmental, and land use law. We also have seasoned litigators on staff with first chair real life trial experience.
Our Practice Areas
- Education Law
- Land Use & Environmental Law
- Municipal Law
- Corporate Law
- Construction/Premises Liability
- The Litigation Practice Group
- Real Estate, Redevelopment, Housing & Eminent Domain
- Representation Before Local, State & Federal Legislative & Administrative Entities
- Labor, Employment, Personnel & ADA Compliance
- Water Practice Group